Brand & Social Media Manager
As Designer & Social Media Manager, you will be the architect of our image. You will happily blend creativity, tech savviness, dedication and leadership to successfully manage the brand and develop its personality in a way that resonates across all external and internal and channels.
You are someone who thrives on working in a highly visible, brain-bending, massively multitasking capacity at the cutting edge where communications and technology come together. You will be playing an integral role in building our brand’s online presence on the social media. You will be developing our social media presence whilst working closely with account and affiliation teams.
You will need a relevant communication background with a thorough understanding of how to manage consumer-facing social media campaigns as well as a deep knowledge of how digital/social media fits into the communications mix. The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written English skills. French as a second language would be advantageous.
- Create and build strategic content across a variety of social and digital channels (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram…)
- Work closely with colleagues to produce relevant, brand aligned marketing communications and collateral
- Gather and use market research to inform and influence brand positioning, event, content design and campaign management
- Develop innovative and creative social media ideas with account teams
- Manage and create content calendars and assets for social media channels
- Operate in an ‘always-on, always-connected’ environment to capture and communicate events online with photographs, short movies and stories about our business and our teams members
- Analyse and report on all community engagement and corresponding conversations within influential social and online destinations
- Monitor and understand the group’s markets and brands; be aware of market issues and competitive activity.
- Bachelor Degree in Digital, Media and Communications, Web designer, Graphic designer...
- Already have a relevant experience in Web marketing/Affiliation would be an advantage
- Creative, adaptable, open to new ideas and able to understand our vision
- Excellent copywriting, communication and presentation skills
- Data driven but at the same time embraces creativity and innovation
- Passionate about social media and deep understanding of the Digital industry
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi tasked, cross-functional and fast paced environment
- An attractive salary: 25,000€/30,000€ per annum
- High tech offices located Central Barcelona
- Dynamic and International environment
- An International team, relaxing social atmosphere with rest areas
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Public transport card, Parking, Spanish lessons, your birthday as a day off and more
Digital Account Manager
As a Digital Account Manager you will be responsible from planning with the client to launching, optimising, reporting and offering strategic advice so clients reach their objectives and increase their revenue.
You will be expected to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with advertisers. The ideal candidate is both analytical and a good communicator, identifying and executing the right campaigns for each client with the long-term objective of developing and growing accounts.
We're looking for resourceful individuals, who work well independently and equally as part of a team, you will be passionate about digital marketing with an aptitude for business development and sales. You should be results-orientated and proactive in delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Developing, maintaining and growing business with existing and new advertisers
- Creating sustainable and trusted business relationships by offering professional support and feedback
- Understanding the account needs and proactively providing solutions to increase client revenue
- Implementing new offers, exclusive deals on our systems and testing before launch
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
- Educated to Degree level or 2 years of experience in a similar position (In digital industry)
- Efficiently implement offers in time sensitive situations
- Good understanding of tracking implementation solutions (Server-to-Server Postback, Pixel)
- Pro-active with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills and ability to build long term relationships with advertisers
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Drive and motivation to exceed objectives
- Native Brazilian or Italian speaker, with excellent oral and written communications
- An attractive salary: Junior 20,000€/25,000€, Senior 25,000€/30,000€
- Commission up to 50,000€ per annum based on percentage of profit generated from your portfolio
- Permanent contract - Full time
- Team Building: Friday Breakfast, Sports challenges
- State of the art offices with comfy break out areas containing table tennis and PS4
- A dynamic, motivating and international working environment
- Location: Barcelona
- Starting date: ASAP